Friday, October 30, 2015

Detective
A detective has multiple duties and responsibilities, such as investigating a crime scene, secure and obtain a dead body to prevent it from being tampered with, interrogate suspects, etc.
To become a detective you must first graduate and earn a college degree, and you will need to complete the police training academy, afterwards like most detectives you have to start off as an officer first then you’ll begin to rank higher.
A detective gets paid an average of $75,720 every year. They get paid $36.41 an hour; higher ranking detectives get paid $122,290 a year and $39,660 an hour.

 Yes I would like to be a detective because I enjoy cases and I would love to take down the bad guy and I feel as if I would be a very great detective.

No comments:

Post a Comment