Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Memorial Day Weekend
What I did on Memorial Day weekend was stay at home and watch movies with the family enjoying and being thankful for our freedom, I didn’t go anywhere I just stayed at home watching movies, The movies i rented were Krampus, Daddy’s Home and Risen Krampus was alright but it wasn’t really a horror movie then Daddy’s Home was hilarious but the best was Risen I would definitely recommend that movie. I suppose i had a CTR moment because while watching Krampus my Youth pastor had called me asking if I wanted to help him move since he’s getting a new home so yeah i helped him out afterwards he had invited me to go watch a game with his son, mom and dad but i refused because i wanted to study for a  math test which i didn’t but i passed the test so whatever, anyway that’s all i really did on Memorial Day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment