Monday, December 7, 2015

''1. Can people trust me to do what's right?

  2. Am i committed to doing my very best?

  3. Do i trust people the way i want to be treated? 

If the answer to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail.'' - Lou Holtz

 I agree with former american football coach Lou Holtz because those 3 questions are wise one's i personally think if people were to ask themselves these questions everyday they would push themselves to there fullest but that's if they want to. I think that if your where to ask yourself one of these questions everyday you would and can achieve your goal and possibly even greater. I also like this quote because i can relate to it people do tend to trust me to do what is right and  if people tend to trust for any occasion that is a major responsibility that you should not take advantage of, the second question i can relate to as well i used to push myself but not merely enough the best workout or method to do for any situation is to push yourself to your full potential, and finally the last question is one of the many wise things my mother ever taught me treat people the way you want to be treated now at first when i heard this quote it took me a long time to live by it but eventually if you get in trouble enough times you'll begin to respect and be kind to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment