Thursday, December 17, 2015

Class/Self Evaluation

1.I liked this classroom because it's quite and nobody is out of control, another reason i like this class is because we get to use computers and sometimes we get free time. There's nothing really that i don't like in this class its a good classroom with a good teacher.

2.The only suggestion i would like to add in the class is being able tom listen to music when writing a post and there are pros to that because if your listening to music students wont get distracted by other and music helps many people focus more accurately.

3.I wouldn't say i did my best in this class though towards the end like around November i began to realize that i should focus and pay attention in class so i could more things and show other people my skills, so i guess you can say i did kinda try my best though next semester i'll try harder.

4.I am pretty sure i am already a CTR i don't do nothing i am not supposed to do and i always keep away from bad influences are anything that will effect me in a negative way so i assume you can say i am committed to being a CTR student.

No comments:

Post a Comment