Monday, January 11, 2016

School Break Days

What i did for School Break was pretty much kicking back, relaxing, learning a few things here and there. I didn't really go anywhere exciting since my mother didn't have money due to the holidays. On the first day of School Break i went to the theaters to watch Star Wars The Force Awakens and it was awesome. The only book i read through out my break was The Bible nothing else besides that, though i should start to read more often. I did not have any homework for my classes which was good. Sadly i didn't really much in my vacation which was kinda lame but next i am considering going out more with friends and such i mean its School Break so why not go and have fun right. I tried to Dunkin Donuts for the first time in the first week of break and it was what i was expecting it to be which is good. During are vacation i was attempting to use more of mind and brain to really use my brains potential, I began to improve during the last week yet I still know there is much more to unlock.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment